Foredom MAAM-S, 17-3/4" Support Rod-NEWMAAM-S
MAAM-S Support Rod is one of two alternate support rods that can be used if you already own a motor hanger or work with non-flex shaft tools and want to get organized with Foredom's new Work Bench System. For that matter, you can install it on your bench along with the MAMH-13 Motor Hanger to use all and/or multiples of the component arms to create a totally organized and clutter-free environment. The unique LED Light Bar and Component Arms all attach to this rod. The MAAM-S is 17-3/4" tall x .875" in diameter and comes with the MABC-3 mounting plate and wood screws for mounting to the top of any work bench.
Components of the Work Bench System, including the MAAM-S featured here, are all available separately.
Nothing compares to the New Work Bench System - it is visually appealing and made to Foredom's top of the line standards.
Jewelers, carvers, lab technicians and precision fabricators have a new way to work in an organized and well lit work space:
The System accommodates individual organizing and storage needs. It consists of a Double Motor Hanger (and two sizes of alternate support rods for users who already have a motor hanger), pivoting LED Light Bar, and 7 styles of "Component Arms" that swing horizontally 180¼ to keep accessories and compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest is also available:
The MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System which is a quality manufactured and expertly designed modular system for organizing bench tools and accessories. All components are made of brushed stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Alternative upright rods can be installed for users who already own a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized.
Component Arms are 12" long with uniform mounting brackets for design consistency.
1. MAAH-B Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32" and 1/8" shanks.
2. MAMH-J Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps.
3. MAAH-P Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2" long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge.
4. MAMH-M Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface.
5. MAAH-T Tray Arm with movable partitions.
6. MAAH-H Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces.
7. MAAH-S Shelf Arm is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more.
MAAH-HR Dual Handpiece Rest Holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use.