Foredom K.1030 Portable Rotary Micromotor Kit, 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" Collet, 230 Volt-Int'lK1030-21
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size and Plug Option:
Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32") Collet-
K1030-21 : UK Plug CE Model,
K1030-22 : Continental European Plug CE Model,
K1030-26 : Australian Plug
Handpiece with 1/8" Collet-
K103018-21 : UK Plug CE Model,
K103018-22 : Continental European Plug CE Model,
K103018-26 : Australian Plug
The performance of 115 Volt and 230 Volt Foredom machines are identical. 230 Volt models are solely intended for use in areas where 110V-120V power is not available.
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 30,000 RPM.
* Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
* Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
* Handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
* The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) or 1/8 shank burs, depending on choice of collet installed.
* Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty
- HP4-310 Control Box
- H.MH-130 with 2.35mm (3/32") collet installed or H.MH-13018 with 1/8" collet installed.
- HP8-306 Charger/Adapter
- HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
- HP8-163 Spare pair of motor brushes
- Collet Changing Wrenches HP4-993
HP4-310 Control Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Specifications:2-34 Wide, 1-14 Deep, 5-14 Tall, 9.77 oz. Output: DC 12V/1.2A
Front: Speed Control Dial
Top: Handpiece Connector Port, 2-Digit RPM Display, LED Indicator Lights: Optional On/Off Foot Switch in use, Rotational Direction, Battery Charging, and Overload Protection Circuitry
Side Panels: On/Off Button, Adapter/Charger Connector Port, Forward/Reverse Button, Optional Foot Switch Connector Port, On/Off Foot Switch (Optional) Button
Specifications: 5 Long, 1/2 Diameter at grip, 7/8 at motor, 6.46 oz/183g, Cord Length: 59DC12V/1.2A, 4.11 in.- oz or 29mNm or 25W Max Torque or Watt Output
The Handpiece is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 3/32 or 1/8 shank burs, depending on collet installed.
Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hours