Presidium Gold Karat Precious Metal Tester PKT Electronic 8k-24k Purity AnalyzerPKT
A handy desktop device developed to estimate the purity of gold alloys from 8K – 24K, in a safe and precise manner.
Presidium Gold Karat Tester (PKT) is the first of precious metal testers from Presidium, and uses electrochemical effect to estimate the purity of gold in the unit of Karat, through an easy-to-use format.
It is a useful tool to have, as the testing liquid is optimally ejected through a motorized dispenser pen, which also enhances the precision of this device. Activated by a simple push button on the dispenser pen, this allows the liquid to be safely dispensed in a uniform and optimum quantity each time, achieving consistent results.
The PKT identifies the karat of both Yellow and White gold, platinum and can indicate if the material is non-metal. It tests across a range of different types of gold jewelry including brooches, earrings, necklaces, rings, etc.
Note: At this time, this product is only available through our authorised resellers and not available yet on our online Store. Sign up for our Mailing List to be informed when this product is available for sale on our online Store.
- Measures gold purity in 8K, 10K, 12K, 14K, 18K, 20K, 22K and 24K
- Tests for both Yellow and White gold
- Indicates Platinum and if material is not gold
- Clear and easy-to-read LED screen
- Clean and safe motorized dispenser pen
- Quick results
- Usable for 200 tests per refill
- Non-destructive to your gold jewelry and gold items
- Convenient for testing different types of gold jewelry, including thin jewelry by using the conductive and non-conductive surfaces on the testing platform
- Battery-powered for increased portability
- Optimized testing through motorized dispenser pen
- Comes with 3 vials of complementary testing liquid for refill
4 x AAA batteries
Recommended Operating Conditions
This product comes with sealed vials of testing liquid which the user will need to fill the probe pen with, before beginning to use.
The testing liquid is provided in sealed vials and its contents should be used entirely to fill or refill the probe pen in the Presidium Gold Karat Tester device. Testing liquid that is not used should not be retained in the vial and must be disposed.
When working with the Presidium Gold Karat Tester, provide good ventilation in the process area to prevent formation of vapour. Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray from the testing liquids.
After handling the tester during refilling or testing, always wash hands and other exposed areas with mild soap and water before eating, drinking or any contact with your face Should your clothing be in direct contact with the testing liquid, be sure to wash the clothing before reuse.
How it Works Video
We Also Recommend
Auracle AGT3 Digital Gold & Platinum Tester Gemoro Precious Metals Analyzer
Gemoro Auracle AGT Blue - Bluetooth Mobile Gold & Platinum Tester
Gemoro Auracle AGT1 - Plus Electronic Gold & Platinum Tester
GEMORO Auracle Gold Tester 6-24 Digital Testing Machine Digital Test Refurbished